Thursday 6 September 2018

New Banding Office Newsletter


The link doesn't seem to work so try this one.
download

https://www.doc.govt.nz/globalassets/documents/our-work/bird-banding/banding-newsletter-august-2018.pdf

The above link should take you to the latest NZ Banding Office Newsletter. It is well worth a read with a lot of interesting stuff. A number of the authors I have had the pleaser of knowing over the years. Sandy is a friend and ex colleague, Jack is a great guy and I have had the pleasure of banding on his farm a number of times, Chris I spent a week on an Island banding Penguins, Murray I have known since I was a teenager and he was with the Wildlife Service. Lance I have never met but the group I was with in Wellington was responsible for banding the House Sparrow that  started him on his banding related journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment